Postcode Explorer Report
Discover and compare recent sales across suburbs
About this Report:
A Postcode Explorer Report provides you with all recent sales for either houses or units that have occurred in that location over the past 12 months. Included with these is a current day value, which is calculated by applying the appropriate growth rate for the property to the past sale price. This is a valuable feature that allows you to see the relevance of older sale values as if sold in today's market.
In addition to this, bed, bath and garage attributes are provided for all properties we hold on file and in the cases where we do not hold actual attributes we provide our statistically calculated estimates. We also provide the much sought after predictions for a postcode so you have an understanding of what is likely to happen in the future.
Who should use this Report:
This Report is essential reading for investors and market followers who are interested in buying within a particular area but have yet to settle on an individual suburb.
What do I receive?
- All sales records collected for that property type in the postcode for the past 12 months
- Median value of the postcode (houses and units)
- Rental yield for the postcode (houses and units)
- Value distribution charts for sale prices for each property type
- Capital growth rates for the last 1, 2 and 3 years
- Charts contrasting capital growth with that of the capital city region
- Predicted average annual rates of growth for the next 5 and 8 years
- Predicted interest rates, inflation and rental yield inflation
- Recent sales by address and time sold
- Comparison of sold price to today’s value
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a Postcode Explorer Report different to a Free Suburb Report?
Our Postcode Explorer Reports provide you with detailed information that covers a range of suburbs within a postcode. Its recent sales data helps you understand the different prices being achieved across the different suburbs. Recent sales information is not included in the Free Suburb Report. The Postcode Explorer Report also includes our Predictions analytics which are not available in the Free Suburb Report.
How do I know I can trust Residex data?
Residex is now part of CoreLogic, Australia’s largest provider of property data and insights. Our data is used by real estate agents, mortgage brokers, the finance industry and government. Read about our Data Promise of Trust Through Transparency here.
"I was amazed at the volume of sales and the predictive information. Had it not been for the help information in the report and all the reports I bought I would have made the wrong decision. I would recommend this report to anyone who is serious about working out the price of a property."