State Market Report
March 2017 Edition Report Now Available
Data to the quarter ending January 2017
Become a market expert
About this Report:
Who should use this Report:
What do I receive?
- National housing market update with capital city and state data for median values and changes over 1, 3 and 5 years, plus rental insights.
- National Economic overview with commentary and insights including:
- Housing supply
- Demographic and migration trends
- Housing finance
- National accounts
- Inflation insights
- Consumer sentiment
- National auction clearance rates overview
- Maps identifying median value and median value changes over the past 12 months for the capital city, and rest of state
- Capital city and state based market commentary, data and insights including:
- House and unit median values
- House and unit median sale prices
- House and unit listing numbers
- Average days on market
- Average vendor discounting
- Median rents
- Median rental yields
- Best performing suburbs for houses and units
- Growth cycle insights for the capital city and state
- State Housing Supply insights
Delivery of your Report:
Get 4 editions per year of the State Market Report for your state for just $750 per annum.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know I can trust Residex data?
Residex is now part of CoreLogic, Australia’s largest provider of property data and insights. Our data is used by real estate agents, mortgage brokers, the finance industry and government. Read about our Data Promise of Trust Through Transparency here.