Australia's Leading Provider of Accurate Housing Information
- Buy The
State Market Report
Formally known as the Residex Report
Finding an investment property
The State Market Report (formally known as the Residex Report) contains all the statistics and property market information you need to gain an understanding of what locations are likely to make a good investment.
About this Report:
The State Market Report is a quarterly report that is available for each State/Territory across Australia. It is the most detailed Report available with over 100-pages of comprehensive statistics down to a suburb level for each state.
Who should use this Report:
This Report is essential reading for investors, market followers, bankers, economic researchers, real estate agents, valuers and governments.
What do I receive?
Each quarterly Report includes an overview of how the property market is faring at Australia-wide level, then at State level. This will allow you to become the expert in understanding the current issues surrounding housing investment. If a market needs to be avoided, we will tell you whether to invest or avoid a particular area.
Each state Report includes:
- Commentary about the current state of the economy and the general housing market, at both city and state level.
- Detailed statistics about supply, demand and affordability.
- A summary about all markets in Australia at a city and state level, providing median values, growth, rent, sales and predictions (houses and units).
- Detailed statistics for each LGA, Residex region and suburbs in a state, which are provided separately for houses and units. These statistics cover:
- Median values;
- Median rental yields and weekly rentals ($);
- Sales volumes;
- Returns over time: last quarter, last year and last 10 years (graphs and tables provided); and
- Residex regional predictions for the next 5 and 8 years are also provided.
- Information and explanation on where the market is in its current cycle.
- Analysis of what market segments are active and what this information means.
- For each state, house and unit statistics are provided at a suburb level for:
- Sales volumes - last quarter and last year;
- Median value & Median rent - current and at the same time last year;
- Capital growth, Rental yield & Total return - last year and the average over the last 10 years;
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION AVAILABLE
Note: This Report is not currently available as a download for users of Apple Macintosh computers. Please order a hard copy if you are a Mac user.
Subscribe to the FREE Residex newsletter and receive the most accurate monthly statistics, market commentary, new releases and updates direct to your inbox.