State Market Report
March 2017 Edition Report Now Available
Data to the quarter ending January 2017
50% Off for a limited time only
Get 50% off the RRP of any single State Market Report purchase by using code FCWHQZQL at check out.
Discount does not apply to annual subscriptions and is only available to existing reports. Pre-purchase unavailable.
Become a market expert
The State Market Report contains all the statistics and property market information you need to thoroughly understand what is happening in your state market. It shows how different suburbs and towns are performing in comparison to the capital and understand what locations are likely to make a good investment.
About this Report:
The State Market Report is a quarterly report that is available for each State/Territory across Australia. It is the most detailed report available providing both a broad overview of your state plus comprehensive statistics down to a suburb level.
Who should use this Report:
This Report is essential reading for investors, market followers, bankers, economic researchers, real estate agents, valuers or anyone wanting to better understand market performance.
What do I receive?
Each quarterly Report contains:
- National housing market update with capital city and state data for median values and changes over 1, 3 and 5 years, plus rental insights.
- National Economic overview with commentary and insights including:
- Housing supply
- Demographic and migration trends
- Housing finance
- National accounts
- Inflation insights
- Consumer sentiment
- National auction clearance rates overview
- Maps identifying median value and median value changes over the past 12 months for the capital city, and rest of state
- Capital city and state based market commentary, data and insights including:
- House and unit median values
- House and unit median sale prices
- House and unit listing numbers
- Average days on market
- Average vendor discounting
- Median rents
- Median rental yields
- Best performing suburbs for houses and units
- Growth cycle insights for the capital city and state
- State Housing Supply insights
Plus clear information on how to use the report and definitions of the data chosen.
Reports can be delivered via email free of charge. The report size is up to 4MB so please ensure you can receive a file this size before placing your order.
Please Note: Late Correction
In the data tables at the end of the report, the Capital Growth incorrectly states the 5 year growth is per annum. Please note the 5 year growth period is gross across the five years within all tables.
Get 4 editions per year of the State Market Report for your state for just $750 per annum.
Frequently Asked Questions
The redesign and new data work that has gone into the new Residex State Market Reports has taken us longer than intended but we think the effort is worth it. We’d like to thank our loyal customers for your patience while we upgrade the reports and thank you for your great feedback. Below are some frequently asked questions about the new reports.